So, what is modern laminate exactly?
Today, when someone describes laminate flooring they are probably talking "plastic laminate". Synthetic laminate flooring is in fact a sheet of plastic attached some type of base, generally high density flooring core (HDF core). The two components are bonded using heat and pressure, the end result is a photographic paper surface protected from wear and tear by a plastic sheet. Some advantages of modern laminate flooring is that they are cheap and extremely durable. Their are some limitations to laminate floors, they cannot be polished and their patters are photographic, therefore some find them "unnatural". However, Laminate is gaining popularity because of its value and the aesthetic quality modern advancements have made possible.
Our factory direct floating floors can withstand almost all daily wear and tear at home or in the office.
All of our Lawson laminate if backed by a manufacturers warranty against wear, fading and stains.
Why choose Lawson wood floating floors?
Exceptional durability paired with an attractive appearance and easy installation make Lawson an easy flooring choice. Need more reasons? Read below.
1. Laminate Floors are Chemical Resistant: Acetone can be used to remove difficult stains, like permanent markers or lipstick.
2. Laminate Floors are Easy to Maintain: A damp mop or vacuum can be used for regular cleaning.
3. Laminate Floors are Hygienic: Lawson laminate repels dust, dust mites and other allergens, also, microorganisms cannot survive on these floors. This benefit comes from the smooth surface of melamine Lawson uses during the manufacturing process.
4. Laminate Floors are Impact Resistant: High heels and falling objects will not dent these floors. Long-term pressure of chairs, cabinets, table legs and furniture also have no impact on the surface of the floor.
5. Laminate Floors are Scratch Resistant: High traffic rooms? No problem. Don't worry about high heels or office chairs with casters.
6. Laminate Floors are Wear Resistant: Resists all types of wear.
7. With Laminate Floors, Spills are no problem: Use a dry cloth to clean up spills and other accidents.
8. Laminate Floors are Resistant to burns: A cigarette that falls and remains on the laminate floors few a few seconds will not cause discoloration.
9. Laminate Flooring is Colorfast: Weather exposed to sun, under furniture or exposed to heavy traffic, laminate will not show discoloration or fading.
10. Our Click Lock Laminate Flooring Easy to Install: Installs quickly and easily. Whether done professionally or in a do-it-yourself project the process is simple.